Wednesday, September 12, 2007





My Eight Important Facts

by: Creemie


1. I am an all-weather girl!

2. I am the most happy in a basket or box too small for me.

3. I was found in the front of the Creemore Hotel in Creemore, Ontario, pregnant and alone.

4. Mummy's brother Marc rescued me and gave me to Mummy after I had my four babies, who were all adopted too.

5. I have lots of toys that I play with and hide in.

6. I am a Calico-Persian mix and Mummy says I have the softest fur ever.

7. I love following Mummy to the bathroom and I sit on the toilet and talk to her while she is having a bath.

8. I am Mummy's favourite.

5 comments:

Vallypee said...

Awww Creemie, you are such a beautiful self contained, cuddly darling! I can almost feel the softness of your fur just by looking at all these lovely photos, and am not in the least surprised that you are Mummy's favourite. I suppose sitting in a basket or box that's too small is a very cosy feeling!

I once shared my life with a beauty very similar to you. Her name was Tina, and she also had long silky hair of a dark and tortoishell type with the same snowy bib under her chin. I loved her very much too! By the way, she also loved sitting in boxes and as soon as I had put my shopping away, I would place the box in a place where I knew she would find it and sneak in. Normally, though, she was waiting to hop in as soon as I'd finished un packing!

ALFIE THE FRENCH DUKE said...

Mon petite cherie, come away with me?.

Sammy said...

Ohhh, you're my favourite too my dahhh-ling...*purrr*

Sindy said...

Allo Creemie, s'mee Sindybin. See yooz bin a bit quiet lately, so'z I thort I'd cum an wuff in your blog ter wake yoo up a bit. sindybin's a bit lonely in blogland cos Alf's the only one wot sez stuff at the mo. Mumz sez sheez too bizzy ter help me blog mor, but I'se still got me little posts an I sniff rarnd blogland a bit now an then when mumz lets me near her pooter.

Hopes youz well, Creemie an I sendz yoo loads a luv an lix xxxxx

Vallypee said...

Creamie, you are without doubt still the cutest cat in blogland. I love these pics that your mum has taken of you, and I can just see from that creamie smile (haha) that you know your life is one big cream pot. Looking forward to a new post from you too sweetheart xxx